Personalised Diaries and Calendars in minutes...

Welcome to the Calendarwizard Blog! Upload your favourite photographs and personalise your calendar or diary with important dates and photographs in minutes. The perfect gift for you and the family!

Friday 18 February 2011

Little Tweaks make the perfect Pic! Part one Light Photos

Usually your photos are nearly perfect. You just want a little tinkle and tweak and it would be perfect! Often changing the Hue, saturation or lighten of a photo can be all it takes. A small change could make all the difference to your photo gift.

I’ve chosen some stills from our recent Personalised Photo Calendar video and this week I’ll show you one way to quickly tweak your photos. So this is the photo I’ll use this week. So your photo’s a little lighter than you wanted – but don’t worry, simply upload it to pixlr.com

As you can see my photos a little bit light and I want to darken it a little so you can see the colours better. So I upload my photo; select Adjustments and then Hue and Saturation.

By amending the lightness to -10 you can see the difference that it makes to photo. My image is now perfect and ready to use on my Photo Notebook. I simply save the image to my desktop ready to upload and use on my photo notebook at calendarwizard




No comments:

Post a Comment